View Single Post
Old March 2, 1999, 03:35 PM   #5
Jeff Thomas

Thanks. I purchased an old, used book about hunting various critters, and it is certainly helpful. Haven't tried the video route yet for hunting, but I have enjoyed / appreciated Gunsite's for 'tactical' purposes. Contender, I'll check on the Bass Pro Shop series (any URL / site that you know of?).

Been hunting rabbits lately, with an air rifle, from the comfort of my family room! We had herds of 'em, and the back yard lawn looked more like a Cocoa Puff truck accident. My wife is thankful for fewer bunnies (eating all of her plants up), but now she has taken to calling me the 'One Minute Hunter'! No respect. All kidding aside, actually this did serve as a refresher for sighting in a scope, proper breath control, and in a very minor way, stalking. Of course, when you're hunting from the family room, 'stalking' includes not munching on potato chips while setting up a shot.

Rob, a hunting lodge might be a good way to go. What is the experience like, what is the range in cost, and can you suggest any in Arizona? Any URL's / sites you would recommend?

Thanks again.

Page generated in 0.02742 seconds with 8 queries