View Single Post
Old February 9, 2013, 07:25 AM   #21
dean1818

I had a Kahr K9 and a CM9

The Kahr K9 didnt bobble a single round

The CM9 was bobble free after a trip back to kahr.

I purchased the CM9 to pocket carry

After fumbling around trying to practice quickly drawing from a pocket,
I decided pocket carry wasnt for me.

I moved to M&Ps........ I shoot them soo much better, and to me, I like
The way they are built, and the way they break down.

I also never really liked the long trigger and reset on the Kahr. Its much smoother than some pistols but not for me.

I also didnt like the design of the slide stop with the exposed spring. Look at the picture in the post above mine. Its on the right. If you make a mistake and push the slidestop in over the spring edge you will have problems.

As for Jocko, I think the guy is on the up and up. People that post BS, usually are jerks as well. I never got that impression on the kahr boards.

I had a few FTF in the breakin period (200 rounds per kahr) which made me scratch my head.(my Shield has eaten everything since round one, mostly reloads)

Lastly, Kahr recommends using the slide stop to chamber a round. They are the only company that I know of that does that. Failure to do that may cause
a bullet to nose dive.

All and all...... The kahr is a good pistol ..... I liked my Kahrs, but I love my M&Ps ............Try some others as well.

My EDC is a M&P Shield 40, which is awesome.

If you had to choose one between the Kahr and the Beretta, I would go Kahr.

Its not perfect, but its light, thin, and inexpensive. I also believe that it would be more reliable than the Beretta.

Buying American made, wherever I still can

Last edited by dean1818; February 9, 2013 at 07:40 AM.

Page generated in 0.03021 seconds with 8 queries