View Single Post
Old June 19, 2011, 06:13 AM   #8
Amin Parker

Well i think its time to buy a Ruger 22 now.

My wife went from anti to official gun nut very very quickly. Be prepared to start spending on ammo and have bleeding thumbs from loading magazines. Lol

My wife and two sisters easily out shoot almost everyone at the practice range. They were gonna start officially taking part in competitions when both my wife and two sisters fell pregnant within months of each other. Their husbands are not too fond of guns.

Well, my youngest sister is tiny. Probably weighs 45 kilos at most and she only wants to shoot 45acp, 357 and bigger. She always has a 1911 with her. When she visits, she will open my safe, drop her gun in there and take another 1911 and politely ask me to clean and service her old one. I get a huge kick out of it lol.

My other sister loves compact pistols and when my Glock 19, cz 75 compact etc go missing, you can probably find them at her place.

When the girls shoot, they basically try and empty the gun through a single hole. They get pretty mad when they have flyers. You guys gotta see this.

Consider a CZ pistol before you decide.

Page generated in 0.03704 seconds with 8 queries