View Single Post
Old December 25, 2007, 11:43 PM   #1
teesh

bead sight or ghost ring sight for HD

Which should I buy? Don't have a HD shotgun but that issue will be resolved very shortly. My concern right now is which sight system to buy? For that matter, maybe the 870 doesn't come optional with a ghost ring but the 590 does. I've thought about going the massively cheap route and just getting the 500 persuader in the 6 shot 18.5 inch barrel setup but I want to hear from the folks who have or had both.....which is better for HD. It may ride in the boat or the vehicle/trailer as well. The number of rounds it holds is less important to me than the barrel length. I prefer the 18 or 18.5 inch setup. Looked at the cheap (price wise) persuader as well as the 870 XCS Marine Magnum ($$$). The 870 MM is sweet. The price isn't the issue but I don't like the tactical look of the Benelli. No breakdown stocks or pistol grip for me either. Full synthetic or wood stock is what I want.

So which sight system is regarded as the best for HD? What are my options if I was to elect ghost rings? Does Remington have them? Can ghost rings or beads sights be replaced with anything tritium?
Thanks.

Page generated in 0.02692 seconds with 8 queries