View Single Post
Old August 13, 2012, 03:58 PM   #7
Edward429451

No offense taken Sevens, and I agree with you completely. I almost didn't start this thread for that reason. I have searched and searched for data with common powders and came up empty. I know there's a few very advanced loaders on this board, and also some with Quick load. To be honest, I extrapolated the Power Pistol and Unique loads, am very familiar with their characteristics, but wanted to know (if others had used them) what the pressure may be.

Heavy 45 Colt data abounds. No problems there. I have a couple hundred 45 Colt cases and close to 10K 45 acp cases so it sure would be nice if I could use them and get closer to a reasonable woodswalking round, which the 45acp is not, in standard loadings.

All of you newer reloaders should take heed of what sevens says and do not try to duplicate anything like this. This is not reloading, this is more experimentation, a "mad-scientist" grey area if you will. Be scared of it and stick to standard loads. This is dangerous and is being approached very cautiously. I have many many years of experience, and I'm on here asking for help. This should clue you in on the danger involved. You have been warned.

Page generated in 0.03340 seconds with 8 queries