Thread: Taurus 738
View Single Post
Old August 19, 2013, 08:42 AM   #11
aarmel732

I have the dewalt version of that, yellow lower, black upper. Now it has had some failures, but they are directly attributed to poor handling of the fire arm. When I first shot it, I thought, "meh, small 380, no sense in hanging onto this with a death grip" well, FTE. Tightened up my grip, flawless. I let my dad shoot it, and he did the same thing. Light on the grip, instantly stove pipe. Told him to hang onto it, flawless.
The trigger is kind of long, but crazy smooth and consistent. I have about 500 rounds through it, and besides those two failures, it has run very well. I have not used Tul ammo, but blazer brass, blazer with aluminum cases, some good hornady stuff, Winchester, and Remington, have all shot perfect.
When we finally get concealed carry here in Illinois, it will be my carry gun. Thinking of adding a crimson trace to it.
Accuracy is reasonable, better than I expected from such a small gun with such bad sights honestly. The flat top aids in aiming a lot. I like it. It is on my do not get rid of list.

Page generated in 0.03287 seconds with 8 queries