View Single Post
Old January 25, 2011, 09:12 PM   #57
TheKlawMan

Yeah. The times they are achanging Bob Dillon. I don't think it is so much anti gun phiolosophy as it is the value of land. Whatever, the list oneounce provided looks up to date. Just returned from Prado and jammed up my shouleder some more, but after putting 75 rounds down and shooting a personal best for me. Shot a month old 870 Express exacly like mine, but without the 2 shot extension and with the 28" remchoke vent rib barrel. Weird, I thought it fit me better, but everything but the magazine extension, the barrel, and it did have the sport forearm, was identical. I have the LE forend and it may be that I have to reach further for it with my weak hand. Perhaps the forend made it easier for me to balance it and pull it properly into by shoulder. (The kid 26 year old that owned it had shot skeet for a while, and even though this was trap, shot pretty well with it and with my riot style). Like a lot of you guys have said, there is a lot to be learned from the guys at the range, including from trying their guns.

Page generated in 0.06061 seconds with 8 queries