View Single Post
Old November 27, 2008, 03:55 PM   #35
revance

I don't remember what show it was, but a while back some show was trying to demonstrate how few people are willing to help their fellow man. They staged all sorts of things like a babysitter verbally abusing the child they were watching in a park, a guy pushing an elderly woman around to cut in line, and a bunch of other things. Several shows have done stuff like this, so please excuse me if my examples are from a different show... but they outline the general idea of this particular show.

The one that really got me was they staged an abduction. They pulled up in a vehicle, grabbed someone (another actor), and forced them into the vehicle.

Apparently the creators of this show don't realize that in some states (most?), an abduction justifies the use of lethal force by a third party.

The really stupid part is that the purpose of this show was to see if someone would do something to help these people... their actors should be very grateful that there was nobody carrying nearby when they pulled those stunts.

Page generated in 0.03195 seconds with 8 queries