View Single Post
Old October 28, 2012, 04:55 PM   #11
swr

I was a victim of his

Dennis tried to attacked me and tried to kill me back in the early 90's. First by hammer then tried to strangle me. A cab driver saved my life that night. He resisted arrest when the cops came. After that, he went to jail for a short time. He plead guilty and they lowered his charge to reckless endangerment /assault 1. They let him out only to violate the restraining order again and again. I was never his girlfriend. I was only a friend. I guess he wanted more. I moved away because I knew he wanted me dead and was relentless with his stalking. It came out in his hearing that he had been arrested for assaulting another girl. In this case, I am relieved that he is gone. The legal system let me down and this woman almost lost her life as a result of this. Sorry for his family but he was a monster. A true sociopath. He would act like the life of the party and make people feel comfortable around him only to stalk them and terrorize them. He changed my life forever in a bad way. Now I can have some peace.

Page generated in 0.02230 seconds with 8 queries