View Single Post
Old August 30, 2007, 08:36 PM   #88
GalilARM

If you feel like your "stuff" is so valuable that its worth risking your life over, thats fine. All I know is that for me, if I'm gonna die at the hands of some shooter in my home, its going to be because he was threatening my family, trying to rape my wife, or take my children.

If I have the opportunity to keep my family safe without having to chance an encounter with someone in my house, then you bet I'll be doing just that. As much as it would piss me off that some loser is taking my valuables from my own living room, its not worth the chance that I could be killed in an encounter that was ultimately avoidable. I'll be protecting the family upstairs, gun in hand, ready to defend if need be. You probably dont have any children, otherwise you would probably see things the same way.

Theres a time and place for clearing your house searching for baddies, and as confident as I am that I could neutralize most any threat in my home, its just not a game I'm willing to play if I even THINK it would put my life or the lives of my loved ones in jeopardy.

Page generated in 0.01885 seconds with 8 queries