View Single Post
Old July 20, 2010, 04:13 PM   #4
DG45

Welcome to the forum Larry fj. I started a thread on the Firing Line revolver forum a year or so ago so that all the Model 1917 Revolver owners (Colt or S&W) could post a photo of their guns on the same thread. The idea was that this would give everybody a look at what variations are out there in case anyone wanted to see what the possibilities were. A lot of photos came in. They ranged from absolutely pristine stock models to heavily customized. I had hoped to see a photo of a gun like yours because I'd heard of Colts being chopped like yours, but no one ever posted a photo of a snubbie. I'd love to see a photo of your gun posted on that thread. You should be able to find that thread by using this forums "search" feature. Just type in "Model 1917 revolver" and the search feature should be able to pull up all the threads that pertain to those guns. I think mine will be about the fifth one on the list. If you'll post a photo of your gun on that thread, that'll bring that it back into the current list of topics so other 1917 Model owners reading todays topics will see it. If that's too much trouble for you, just post a photo of your gun on this thread. I'd love to see a photo of it and feel sure many other 1917 ownwers would too. Thanks, DG

Last edited by DG45; July 20, 2010 at 06:38 PM.

Page generated in 0.02950 seconds with 8 queries