View Single Post
Old February 16, 2007, 10:43 PM   #1
Pointer

A really successful bear hunt...

We gotta keep the corners of our mouths turned up...
Quote:
The Pope took a couple of days off to visit the mountains of Alaska for some sightseeing. He was cruising along a campground in the Popemobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.

A helpless Liberal, wearing sandals, shorts, a "Save the Whales" hat, and a "To Hell with Bush" T-shirt, was screaming while struggling frantically and thrashing around trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot grizzly.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of loggers came racing up. One quickly shot the bear. The other two reached up and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Liberal from the bear's grasp. Then using long clubs, the three loggers finished off the bear and put it onto the bed of their truck. The they tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

The Pope summoned them to come over. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. "I heard there was un-Christian hatred between loggers and Liberal Environmentists but, bless your hearts, you seem to have overcome it.

As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies "Who was that?"

"It was the Pope," another replied. "He's in direct contact with heaven and has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom but he sure doesn't know anything about bear hunting!

By the way, how's the bait holding out...

...or do we need to go back to Massachusetts and get another one?"

30-06 FOREVER

Page generated in 0.02434 seconds with 8 queries