View Single Post
Old January 23, 2013, 01:29 PM   #21
Nytelyte

Quote:
I have been planning to earn my CCW license for a few years now. I recently got my license, but now my problem is that with the crazy buyers out there paying two or three times the MSRP for my first choices, I cannot find anything that I want.

When I first started pricing, looking and dreaming of CCW, my choices were as follows:
1. M&P Shield 9mm
2. Sig P238, even though 9mm is really the minimum size for me.
3. M&P Compact 9mm

Any thoughts on when these will become available at or near MSRP? Or alternatives for consideration?

I have a P226 that I do and will carry until I get something better.
You are in (or near) Columbus, OH. Go to Vances. I was there two days ago, and they were busy but still had a lot of stock on everything except range ammo. You are going to take a number and wait, but their shelves were still very full. Heck, I got two G19 magazines. And right now they are running a special with Glocks for $50 off. I know thats not on your list, but it shows they are specifically NOT gouging.
Gun World over in Hilliard has stuff to pick through as well. They aren't as advertised or busy, but if you can wade through the old farts talking to the owner and get some attention, you might find what you are looking for there. I don't much care for the shop, I'm not old enough to register highly on his radar, but it wouldn't stop me from getting something I needed.

Page generated in 0.02772 seconds with 8 queries