View Single Post
Old June 12, 2011, 04:08 PM   #239
alan

aaalaska wrote:

I have noticed that any story at all takes the headlines away from this, on every news station, even fox .This story should top anything happening , the truth is this could go all the way to the top,and no one wants to report something that might go that far.
Alex

I hadn't noticed that, matter of fact, I hadn't noticed anything at all much about this ongoing BATFE screw-up, and Obama Administration involvement therein on or in "the general circulation media", mainstream television, radio or print "news". Come to think of it, I'm not all that surprised at the great crashing silence.

That having been said, I continue to wonder:

1. As to how high the mud spatter will climb, which is to say, how high in The White House?

2. Who, which or how many low level drones, aka bureaucratrs aka public employees will be sacrificed to shield those really responsible, those responsible hanging out at the highest levels of DOJ and The White House?

3. The following might be slightly off-point, however thinking on it might prove worth while. Re the financial debacle the nation suffers from still, and who was largely responsible therefore, how many of the Mavens of Finance, bank executives and Wall Street types have appeared before criminal grand juries? You have one guess, use it wisely.

Page generated in 0.03031 seconds with 8 queries