View Single Post
Old February 12, 2006, 12:19 PM   #27
Runsalone

bruchi,

Outstanding Sir, We would all do well to consider heavily the info he brought up. Heavily!

Really, were talking bulletes here, the ones that fly through the air and remove chunks of you if they touch you, this is not the matrix, none of us are dirty Harry, and collateral lives are more important than living out some fantasy. Chances are more than high that if you draw a gun against a gun..........read: ONE gun!!.......You are going to get shot all to hell, much less drawing against two.

Think: What would I do if I DIDNT have my weapon, and try that first! When all else fails and you KNOW you or yours are going to DIE or be maimed, then theres nothing to lose and everything to gain. Then Fight, and fight viciously!

Most likely when its time to use a weapon, there will be no other course of action to consider. It will be Die or Kill, Maybe both, But better to fight.

Ill get off my soapbox now Starting to feel like the student trying to tell a roomfull of teachers how it is. Im no Seal/Ninja/Ranger/Sniper. Just thinking out loud. (usually how I get in trouble!! )

Page generated in 0.02385 seconds with 8 queries