View Single Post
Old September 24, 2013, 06:35 PM   #7
Adamantium

Quote:
If you only changed your bill-to address, well I fail to see how that's Midway's fault.
You aren't understanding the idea behind a billing address. It is the address where one's bank thinks they live. When I worked temporarily in California I didn't change my address with my bank. Had I ordered from Midway and used my CA address as my billing address my bank would of rejected the charge. Therefore it is impossible for me to change my billing address from any address in California back to an address in Texas. That is why I 100% understand that they had a computer error, because my billing address hasn't changed.

Before I even e-mailed them I logged into my account and looked at my default shipping address, it was to my house in El Paso TX.

Quote:
For all they can see, you have two addresses and you're trying to double your order from them and only pay for one shipment.
I contacted them asking for my package to be redirected to my correct address before it was delivered. It was a UPS package so it is possible for a seller to redirect a package through their website. And honestly welcome to running a stand-up business. Good business take financial risks all the time to keep customers satisfied. I've read tons of stories of a companies shipping a product on a good faith basis.

Page generated in 0.03834 seconds with 8 queries