View Single Post
Old November 26, 2012, 01:25 AM   #1
riggins_83

El Paso Saddlery Holsters

While I've heard of El Paso Saddlery before their holsters have never been part of my collection, at least until now. While in the market for a Leather IWB holster for a Sig P220 I decided to skip on the Galco Summer Comfort and order the El Paso Summer Cruiser ( http://www.epsaddlery.com/pc-226-21-summer-cruiser.aspx ) which is built nearly the same way save for having a body shield. At $59.99 from Midwayusa it's the same price as the Galco Summer Comfort however I've felt the need to seek alternatives to big brand name accessories lately. The stitching is excellent, snaps are well made, leather is of good quality and is rough side out (the way I'd prefer over Galcos rough side in style). Once broken in the holster has good retention without being too tight or too loose with a tightened belt and has a nice rough rustic look. If you're in the market for a holster other than the household names I'd recommend you take a look at El Paso Saddlery.

Page generated in 0.04251 seconds with 8 queries