Thread: Fast Help
View Single Post
Old April 14, 2013, 09:59 PM   #8
OcelotZ3

Sorry for your difficulties.

Employees not understanding or even wanting to understand their "product" are not unique to the USPS.

I bought a BMW and when I called them up to complain about something not working (speed sensitive volume control), they said "that car doesn't have that feature". So I had them look at the sales brochure where it stated it did and they still said "no, it doesn't have that". So I then sent them to the instruction manual which shipped with the car and they said "no, the car doesn't have that feature". I gave them a number of an internal BMW bulletin which BMW sent out due to the number of people who had the same problem as I did and they refused to look it up in their system. It wasn't until I was able to find a copy of one, showed up with it printed out & highlighted, and refused to leave, that they decided to try and fix the problem with the feature that "didn't exist" in my car. It worked fine after they made the repair.

Some people might be showing their biases (USPS woman), others are just stupid & poor employees.

Page generated in 0.02577 seconds with 8 queries