Thread: Safariland rigs
View Single Post
Old October 8, 2000, 01:38 AM   #10
blades67

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by manny1:
...LASur5r asked for an opinion (which I gave) & as an added Plus, I get a smarta$$ comment from a guy that owns 1 whole holster. Guess that makes you the "holster expert" blades67? If you are such the holster expert, why haven't you added another strap to that thigh holster to make it more stable? You've put up with this problem for 4 yrs without correcting it? You really do know what your talking about.
[/quote]

manny1 - Allow me to address some of your comments.
<LI>"LASur5r asked for an opinion (which I gave) & as an added Plus, I get a smarta$$ comment from a guy that owns 1 whole holster.

First, I also gave LASur5r an opinion. Just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean it's a smart@ss comment. (That came at the end of my post and was in jest.) Also, you assume that I only have one holster. (That's your bad because you don't know anything about me.) I also own a competition rig, but he wasn't asking about those.

<LI>"Guess that makes you the 'holster expert' blades67?"

I don't know where you got that idea, I never made any such claim or comment. As I said, I gave an opinion. (That you disagree with.)

<LI>"If you are such the holster expert,..."

Please refer to the above response.

<LI>"...why haven't you added another strap to that thigh holster to make it more stable? You've put up with this problem for 4 yrs without correcting it?"

Again you assume too much and you misquote me. I said my only "complaint" was only having one leg strap. I did not say it was a problem. If it was a problem, I would have resolved it by adding a second leg strap. Since it is a minor issue that does not affect the serviceability of my holster I have chosen to leave it as it is.

<LI>"You really do know what your talking about."

Well, on this last point I have to say you are correct.

------------------
Guns cause crime like spoons cause Rosie O'Donnell to be fat!

I hunt, therefore I am.

Page generated in 0.02131 seconds with 8 queries