View Single Post
Old June 16, 2009, 10:09 AM   #4
TailGator

Keep calling the police every time they show up. You may yet get an officer who takes a personal interest in your problem, and you will have a record of their harassment should ever be forced to fire. Those may records may also help you in getting . . .

An injunction. Violation of an injunction gives the police something to act on.

You can also hope that the security camera is going to provide a deterrent, especially since they seemed to react to it when they first saw it.

I can understand you being concerned and frightened. You, your mother, and your sister should be prepared for something serious happening. It is time to call a family meeting and discuss such things as which room is safest, making sure that you have a telephone to use if you have to retreat to a safe room, and yes, the reality of self defense with lethal force. It sounds like you should also be discussing situational awareness with your family, especially with regards to such things as getting to and from the car safely, having keys out, and so on.

I have read a couple of your posts, and I am still not clear on what started all this. Might some insight into history help people here advise you? Also, how old is your sister? That might help folks advise you on how to coach her in safety matters.

Page generated in 0.03111 seconds with 8 queries