View Single Post
Old May 3, 2009, 11:40 AM   #20
OuTcAsT

Quote:
Only in civilized countries like China, the US and the Afghan Frontier is there a death penalty for theft, except that in the US and the Afghan frontier it's meted out by individuals acting in accord with ideology.
Yup, Glad I live in one of those countries that recognizes my right to do so.

Quote:
the use of deadly force to prevent simple theft.
Um, no Counselor, to wit;

Quote:
He said he could see two people in the SUV as it backed out of the barn, according to the affidavit. He said he saw the passenger's arm reach outside the vehicle, and believed that person might be holding a gun.
Quote:
The Land Cruiser stopped directly in front of him, Jones said in the affidavit. He said he raised his gun and pointed it at the occupants, shouting "Stop," but the vehicle appeared to be moving directly toward him.

"Fearing for his life, he then fired what he thought to be six to eight rounds into the front windshield of the vehicle,"
This looks more like a defense against ADW to me?

Quote:
It was a vehicle, insured.
Unless said vehicle is rolling directly at you, and someone may have another weapon pointed at you
as well.

OuTifourlegalsystemissoflawedperhapsyoushouldstayinniponcAsT

Does not morality imply the last clear chance? - WildAlaska -

Page generated in 0.03292 seconds with 8 queries