View Single Post
Old January 19, 2009, 09:09 PM   #25
btolliverjr

Elvishead,
These types of guns, like snubbies, take practice to get good with. As you stated in your OP, your first shot missed the target, 2nd shot missed POA by 2" low and 2" right, 3rd shot missed by 1" Sounds to me like even with the limited practice you had (3 shots) you were getting better already. How could you write off the accuracy of the LCP with only 3 shots (especially when you were getting better with the more shots you took). Your 4th shot may have been a bullseye from the sounds of your progression you didn't hit a direct bullseye with your first shot with a snubbie did you? I bet it also took a little practice

If you don't believe in the accuracy of the LCP, just watch the video posted by Sturmgewehre above. He is knocking down bowling pins from what looks to be 7-10 yards rapid fire with no problem.

Quote:
Both my LCP's have a way too long pull. Its annoying. I also have a P3at that is much more comfortable and "shootable" , so go figure.
May be the same design, but the KT is easier to handle, hold on to, and the trigger pull is definitely shorter. I like the looks of my LCP better, like to shoot the P3at better.
Gatorhugger,
Why then do you have 2 LCPs instead of 2 KTs?

Page generated in 0.04316 seconds with 8 queries