View Single Post
Old January 7, 2007, 10:02 AM   #19
dogfood

Quote:
Didn't mean to sound too ignorant. I had heard that Lee was a good product for the price. I apologize for sounding off without first maybe looking into things more before I post.
TJ:

Gee, I wasn't trying to come down hard on you ...

From my perspective, Richard Lee really helped change the reloading industry, because he brought along many inexpensive, and sometimes innovative, products. I started with a Lee set-up, and I continue to use Lee products (as well as those from just about every other manufacturer). And, yes, I have Lee's book.

However, Richard Lee is definitely opinionated (aren't we all?) and he has certain ideas about the right way to do just about everything when it comes to reloading. Sometimes I agree ... other times I don't ... but I certainly wouldn't say that I am always right.

Opinions are just that ... opinions, and sometimes they are based on significant experience and data, and sometimes not. And sometimes they are developed to match a specific product line or offering. The Lee's want to sell Lee equipment ... and the folks at Lyman want to sell Lyman equipment, etc. So I try to keep this in mind when evaluating info received directly from the manufacturers.

dogfood

Page generated in 0.02687 seconds with 8 queries