View Single Post
Old December 28, 2012, 04:45 AM   #2
jason_iowa

I was only 1 in 1978 so not reloading then no. In fact I have just been researching the last few months on getting into reloading. I have been reading everything I can get my hands on and watching you tube videos aka picking up other peoples bad habits I'm not sure there is a bad time to get into reloading as long as you take the time to get to know what you are doing. FYI I'm not there yet. I'm just getting to the point where I am ready to start asking questions about the best routes to take to accomplish what I want.

I have noticed though that the supply for materials <power, primers> anyway are back ordered at many places. I do have bins full of brass that I have been collecting over the years including a 55g drum damn near full of 22 brass that I need to find a recycling home for.

So just from my ongoing research I think its a good time to buy a couple reloading books and wait for material supply to catch up with demand. I have also read there are a lot of sales on some materials in jan and feb so Ill be watching out for that stuff.

Anyway just wanted to chime in with what I have been finding in my search. Best of luck! Hopefully by this time next year we will be churning out usable ammo and making fools of ourselves trying to tell the pros how we do it better then them

Page generated in 0.02331 seconds with 8 queries