View Single Post
Old July 17, 2014, 03:28 AM   #17
Brit

In teaching Lady's to shoot from a duty holster, Security, ATM people, or Police Officers, I have no worries about one of those young Woman being able to do real well in a violent confrontation (some have done so!)

But when a Wife/Girlfriend in a relationship gone bad, obtains a restraining order, from a Court, on average, do not have the ability, for whatever reason, to match the size and fighting ability of that ex partner.

My Wife can shoot, has a CCWL here in Florida, but does not carry. If I pass on (I am older!) I have no doubt in my mind, one of the smaller 9mm pistols will end up in her purse, especially when responsible for one of the munchkins!

When I read of a case were a Ex Spouse kills his family! I boil! Feel so much better when he ends up shot to bits by a determined, protective Woman.

When observed walking with my Wife to the passenger side of the Jeep, opening her door, and helping her inside, people think it is English good manners.

But if you let your significant other walk to her side (if she is not driving) you have no protective control, for about 8 seconds, she is not in your view.

In a dark parking lot, after supper, at 10PM? I consider that is my job.
In the 21 years we have been married (Extremely happily I might add!) there have been times when I have been called upon to protect that lovely 5'3" 124lb, soon to be 70 year old Lady. (I might have over reacted too!)

We have not always lived in Gods Country, Florida. Surrounded by nice people.

Page generated in 0.02845 seconds with 8 queries