View Single Post
Old February 24, 2009, 12:46 AM   #11
Mal H
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Lahey
That, and Rule 4 is not enforced. I must have reported at least half a dozen posts in the last week ...
Well, when I see a post like that, I have to investigate. I went back for the entire month of February and found 2 reported posts from you concerning rule 4. One was in a Bersa thread which the member cleaned up before we got there with the broom, and the other was in a Seecamp thread, and that one was cleaned up by us. I'm not sure where the other 4 went, but they didn't make it to webmaster or the administrators.

Even so, I want to encourage you and everyone to continue (or start) reporting bad posts - foul language, gross misuse of English and grammar, ad hominems, etc. There is absolutely no way the moderators can read every single post that comes to TFL. But, if everyone pitches in, we can try to keep TFL the same place we used to know. Sometimes it seems like an impossible task with all the newbies who don't yet understand the TFL way, but educating them is better than ridiculing them any day.

Page generated in 0.03673 seconds with 8 queries