View Single Post
Old January 28, 2009, 05:25 PM   #16
chucksolo69

Wow, No, I have made mistakes, but I assure you, I have never, ever committed a felony. I passed an extensive San Diego Police Department background check (my current job requires it), to prove that. You guys really need to get real here. I am amazed just thinking that you would put a gun in the hands of an ex-felon. There are many here on these boards that have never committed a felony and would not think to do so. I don't care if the felon raped a little girl or embezzeled $500.00. If you are a convicted felon, you lose your right of gun ownership. It all comes down to taking responsibility for one's actions. Hmmmmm......makes me wonder why you think anyone who says that they have never committed a felony is lying? I hope not everyone in your neck of the woods thinks the same. Do you realize that when you guys preach your type of pro gun philosophy, it only gives the anti-gunners more ammunition to fight us with? The key thought here is "RESPONSIBILITY" guys. #2 is all about responsibility. If we don't do it, government will be compelled to. Oh and to keep bringing up the comparison to cars and guns is in itself absurd. A car was NOT designed to kill, weapons were, so let's put that one to rest. Remember, I am very, very pro gun too. You are not discussing this topic with someone who has any love for Sarah Brady.

Last edited by chucksolo69; January 28, 2009 at 05:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.03178 seconds with 8 queries