View Single Post
Old December 8, 2009, 12:39 AM   #13
NESHOOTER

Quote:
NavyLT

Originally Posted by NESHOOTER
I wonder sometimes that the training the goverment has done a great job, and now we worry about paper trails once upon a time a man wanted to gift a gun to a brother would not have thought twice of leaving a paper trail, and the brother or sister having a swell gift.....yes indeedy the training has indeed worked and being Politically Correct is the norm to follow, instead of being Family....

It is not about being "Politically Correct", it is about following Federal laws. If "being Family" in the gifting of a firearm is above Federal law in your family and you want to be a family of felons, go right ahead, but we, on this forum, don't recommend that people do that.
Well as with all goverment you can not find anything in clear writing as in USA.GOV on transferning to family members instate or out of state in my searches as for you stating my family is codoning to be a family of felons, Is Wrong, I am not condoning to be a felon to anyone but rather an opinon of unspoken and spoken understanding of what many have shared their thoughts have been said "They can pry my gun from my cold dead hand" on this fourm and base on your opinon when and if the ban on firearms in this nation you will be the first in line... to hand over all of you firearms and not put any away in hiding with any family or friends... to defend your 2nd amenment right but you choose to follow the dictatorship of interpertation of our forefathers decree then, bravo to you sir, my hat is off to you....

Page generated in 0.03096 seconds with 8 queries