View Single Post
Old November 6, 2012, 09:25 AM   #12
Metal god

jmr40 - I would love to argue with you about the accuracy of the Ruger . However I do know that if the for-end of the stock makes contact with the barrel you will lose accuracy . The forend of the stock has more movement then it should . Because of this the stock can and will make contact with the barrel if shooting with a front rest or bi-pod . The accracy will drop to about 2 MOA or so . I have many photos posted on TFL of this issue and how well it shoots when the barrel is completely free floated . If you were only getting 2MOA goups or so I would bet that was the issue .

I however can shoot .75-.80 MOA with my American no problem . If that is average at best , you are a much better shot then I

As for the mag . I have only shot about 250 rounds out of the rifle and never had a problem yet . I will say this , the mag pops in to the mag well so effortlessly you think it's not locked in but it is . You don't here a big clunk or click it just goes in and stays in .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03216 seconds with 8 queries