View Single Post
Old October 29, 2001, 12:56 AM   #5
Molon Labe!

This one is a scarey, better empty out in the toilet now. I was riddingo of some black birds with my Benjiman Sheridan G397 pelelt rifle, I set up about 20yards from where they go and eat all day long. As the first bunch comes in I line my sights on a mature male one. I fire and end up wounding him in the left wing. So i go and grab him then he gets away and stops about 5 yards away, big mastake, or was it? I fire off one shot at him and saw a bunch 'o' feathers flee into the air, I think, ok hes dead, right? I walk off to set up again, then get 2 more black birds, then the time comes to collect them, I go walknig about pick up the others, tehn i get to 'the one' I pick him up and see hes alive still and I grazed him, so I think I'll give him to my pup to play with, let him have fun. Well I decide to tie him up and watch him a bit to examine him and see where exaclty my pellets hit. As I pick him up, he screams bloody murder, he keeps screaming for a minute or two, then I notice at least 200 or so black birds on the telephone wires. I think, how odd. Then, they send in some recon birds, then some birds come by and I start seeing new poop marks near me, then he screams even louder, thats when all the birds heard 'that last shot for the last breath.' The reason I decided to finally shoot the brat was because he attacked our barn cat, he grabbed on and I had to cut the hair away from the cat. That made me mad. Just hearing that story makes me gotta go to the bathroom!

Page generated in 0.03326 seconds with 8 queries