View Single Post
Old June 10, 2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Mike38

Firearm raffle (Illinois)

The Bureau County Mounted Search and Rescue Organization www.bcmsar.com is holding a fund raiser raffle. This year we are offering two firearms to one lucky ticket. A Henry Big Boy lever action carbine and a Ruger Vaquero stainless revolver with “ivory” grips. Both firearms are chambered for .38 Special / .357 Magnum. The Henry is engraved on the receiver with an image of the statue at Soldier’s and Sailor’s Park located in the town square in the county seat of Princeton Illinois. The Ruger has ornamental engraving. I have held both guns, and the engraving is very professionally done.

$25 per ticket (one ticket wins both guns) Drawing to be held 12/1/2013 or when all tickets are sold. Only 300 tickets will be sold. Proceeds will purchase needed equipment. The BCMSAR is not a taxing entity. All operating funds come from raffles such as this.

Winner is responsible for shipping fees and FFL transfer fees.

Sorry, no out of state ticket sales. Illinois residents only.

All local, state and federal laws apply. A valid Illinois Firearms Owner’s Identification card (FOID) is mandatory.

I have 10 tickets for sale in hand, and can get more if necessary. Please PM me for further information or to buy a ticket. You send a money order payable to “Bureau County Mounted Search and Rescue” along with a SASE and I will return your ticket promptly.

This posting has been pre approved by TFL Staff member Mal H. Moderators, feel free to add to, and/or delete this post if you feel it necessary.

Page generated in 0.04146 seconds with 8 queries