View Single Post
Old September 21, 2010, 10:30 AM   #5
therealdeal

thanx dawico, I just got off the phone w/this guy&he is getting some prices and barrel sizes+getting back to me. I think you answered my question, this puppy only comes in 5shot(I had thought I saw a 6shot 10" barrel). I saw the 7.5" and didn't want the 10". I am going to take your advice and get the 8 3/8barrel. its a good compromise, would help w/hunting, and the size of this puppy seems to demand it. I also never liked going under 6" anyways. I only made an exception for my CCW. yes, I will look into reloading too. what rounds do you use?? I am planning on the 440; is that the highest? I think like you, why go in the middle. I don't shoot 38's out of my .357 and I willnot shoot specials out of my .44 or out of my .500(maybe someday I'll become more flexible). I do shoot the 125gr hollows for my .357 but I guess thats the popular choice and I dont want my cia650 to crimp(it did that for the 1st couple cyclinders I ever shot out of it--hasnt ever happened since)

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.03610 seconds with 8 queries