View Single Post
Old February 10, 2012, 05:00 PM   #8
carguychris

Quote:
carguychris... great post.... is all that in your head...dannnnngggggg
Not all, just most. I've been intending to write that post for a while, in order to have something to refer back to when people ask questions.

Also, since we seem to be having a blued 3rd-gen party, let me join in. M3904 from my carry rotation:

Notes:
  • The M3904 is wearing aftermarket Trijicon night sights that replace the early-production blade-type sights. fast20's M3914 illustrates the later-style Novak rear sight while the M6904 has the early blade-style rear sight.
  • The M3904 and fast20's M6904 are wearing Hogue "Handall" grip sleeves. These are a popular accessory for 3rd-gens because the factory wraparound grips are slippery and aftermarket replacements for the whole grip unit are uncommon (see my first post).
  • Most earlier-production pistols had squared-off trigger guards as illustrated in the pictures; on most models, these were rounded off later in the production run, but the full-size single-stack 9mm models were dropped before this change was made.

Page generated in 0.03644 seconds with 8 queries