View Single Post
Old March 17, 2005, 01:51 PM   #50
too many choices!?

I feel so cheated now......

Here I was already to go into "rant" mode about guys "pitching" .308 brass without a care as to whose face is opposite the ejection port .....I will do it anyway .....Some jerk lines up at the 100yds range KNOWING his gun "spits" lead from the front and then "Nolan Ryan Expresses" .308 brass 15-20ft out the ejection port over the top of my damn near 1000 dollar Bushmaster......You wanna talk about a code to follow, screw etiquette, lets talk just common sense ! If that brass had even "grazed" my ar I woulda shoved that .308 brass up his sphyncter sideways.....
It is common sense that if your rifle "Spews" brass when firiring to either cover it with a towel, get a piece of wood to deflect the brass(range supplied), or wait and take turns with the fellow next to you! Imagine happily grouping shots at fiftey yards when a case goes flying across the top of your carry handle and nose(from 15-20 yds away like I said; now that is distracting.....That sphyncter didn't even apologize aftercoming so close to hitting me!To return the favor, I introduced him to my Bushies ak muzzle brake/ejection port by getting next to him on the 100yd line though

To the topic....If you can hear a cell phone ringing, the conversation being said, or are worried about what the guy next to you is legally doing then..........YOU AIN'T DOING ENOUGH SHOOTING !!!!!!

Page generated in 0.03504 seconds with 8 queries