View Single Post
Old May 24, 2011, 12:03 AM   #9
grassflatsfisher

This is my gun....thanks for the call today hogdog. My 1st post here. I have researched a few gun issues here over the years...seems to pop up in a lot of google searches.

I will not add to the sale since Im probably not suppose to from a 1st post stand point, but for just a little history on the gun, I bought it a few years ago for a match to my 12ga. Also thought the wife might pick it up also but she got pregnant and I got busy and the gun has been in my safe ever since. I havent shot clays in several years.

As for the comb having to much drop and only fitting 10% of the avg buyer I would highly disagree and would say that is definitely a personal opinion in the fullest sense of the statement. Browning, one of largest gun makers in the world, and probably a leader in the o/u sales isn't going to make a $2500+ gun that only fits 10% of the population. They might not fit everyone but neither does beretta, parazzi, or any other maker. Guns can be tweaked and fitted also.

Glad to be a member out here. Ive gotten into long range shooting and AR/LR guns so Ill be spending my time there...

Page generated in 0.03482 seconds with 8 queries