View Single Post
Old July 13, 2011, 06:17 PM   #96
chadstrickland

No my friend no macho talk here...but while we are saying how bad of a guy the pharmacist is..let us think back to the north hollywood bank robbers and how the cops swat team guys and every one eles turned a blind eye to the wounded guy laying on the ground and let him bleed out...now are we going to start some good ol fashion cop bashing here.....no I didn't think we would..now personally I have to pay every week almost 70 bucks for all my medical insurance ( just medical )..and it kinda sucks..but oh well...now if this robber would have lived with his head injury he would have had to be taken care of and housed and fed by my dime and all the other hard workers out there...and not to mention the pharmacist would be fighting pain and suffering law suits the rest of his life...because he shoot the poor liittle innocent robber...excuse me..you can label me illiterate redneck irresponsible gun owner not worthy of chl and hell throw me in jail for thinking this way...but the dirt bag got what he deserved and now what in my opinion is a good man is going to prison for the rest of his life for finishing a fight that he didn't start..while he was working at his job..not bothering anyone....is there any justice that is going to save me from that...there is a old saying that is true..we don't get justice we get the law...they are not the same anymore.......

Chad
Two weapons that was designed by the same man still in use by the us military 100 years later...1911 and m2...is there anything that comes close.....lol annd maybe perhaps a sig sauer p226 tac ops edition..

Page generated in 0.03377 seconds with 8 queries