View Single Post
Old June 9, 2005, 04:31 AM   #26
Sturm

LeftoverDJ

I have heard good things about Yuenglings and I'm glad we have something we can agree on. I'll make you a deal. Next time I get to PA, I'll try one if you will try a Warsteiner before worrying too much about shelf life and give me an honest evaluation. Not much of a deal, since I would try a Yuenglings if it was available in TX anyway, but we might find something else to agree on after that. Who Knows? Thought the same would always be the case with Mike Irwin and myself and on top of that Mike is an Eagles fan and I am a...well you can probably guess. But, lately, he has put up some rather remarkable posts in the political section that I should know better than to go there, but if I hadn't, I might not have been as impressed and formed the respect for him that I know have.

You might say that Sturm is trying an enlightened approach. Well sometimes anyway. Sorry for drifting, but cheers to all of you connoisseurs of fine beer everywhere! Helped us win the revolution and Benjamin Franklin once said: "If God hadn't have wanted man to be happy, he would have given us beer!"

Page generated in 0.03291 seconds with 8 queries