View Single Post
Old October 20, 2010, 10:45 AM   #15
SfcMac

Sandw3844 By all means get that C&R I am on my second renewal and I am not sorry. The best 30 bucks I ever spent. Stop worrying about the ATF They may come a calling,they may not They tend to key on those they know are abusing this license.(you cannot make it a business. C&R is collectors only)
You will find that they are very polite, and extremely helpful I know someone who started off with a C&R, went to #1 FFL, and is now an importer. His oldest daughter Jill just went to work for them as an investigator. Just obey the law, and remember this license only covers C&R guns. If you were to get a modern weapon the dealer has to do the NICS on you If you have a C&R it is a mere formality. You are still bound by all local gun laws, and if you break any of them your C&R is gone automatically, and so are your guns. I personally keep my collection small,but I buy or trade every so often
Oh one more thing stay on top of your paperwork (Bound book), and keep it up to date. Good Luck and keep us in the loop Sfc Mac

Page generated in 0.02089 seconds with 8 queries