View Single Post
Old October 23, 2011, 09:40 PM   #8
tahunua001

Quote:
Pretty common conversion, I did it also. I got the kit from Special Interest Arms. It wasn't difficult to do, and the rifle is a hoot to shoot. I load for it using .45 SUPER information. Just be VERY CAREFUL TO KEEP .45 SUPER AMMO AWAY FROM .45 ACP FIREARMS!!!
the special interest kit is the one I am going to get. keeping the ammo seperate is my biggest concern because I do have a 45ACP handgun.

oldpapps, this thread is more of a topic shift from the last thread. that was researching the kits and getting me pointed in the right direction for the gun itself, rather than having it bounce back and forth between ammo and rifle I figured I would start this so thatthe other could remain geared towards the gun and this could be the ammo discussion.

and what is all this nonsense about a .311 barrel? do people assume a 9mm ar15 conversion has a 5.56mm barrel? yes the conversion has a 45ACP barrel included in the kit

Page generated in 0.03142 seconds with 8 queries