View Single Post
Old December 21, 2000, 05:32 PM   #5
Longshot

Sword,

I think I saw that documentary. It was on the Discovery channel and was about an ATF/FBI investigation into a multiple murder case in which two brothers killed a firearms dealer and his family (while disguised as FBI agents) and stole several firearms.

The perpetrators were white supremacists named Cheyne and Chevy Kehoe (sp?). In what I considered a not-too-subtle scripting effort, the terms "anti-government", "milita group", "firearms", and "gun show" were peppered liberally throughout the program.

I can easily see how the uninformed observer could end up thinking that constitutionalists and libertarians are on the same level as these two guys, who, by the way, happened to look like extras from the movie "Deliverance".

Morpheus-The Matrix

Semper Fi!

Oregonians, please support the Oregon Firearms Federation, our local "no compromise" chapter of the GOA

Page generated in 0.03323 seconds with 8 queries