View Single Post
Old October 16, 2005, 11:55 PM   #29
DimitriS

Sorry SioTwo but by the time I found all my hunting parties group members it started to rain agian and it got dark so we couldnt find a blood trail to track

I kinda feel bad for taking the shot now that I think back about it to be honest. If I knew that it was gonna start raining agian and we couldnt have found a trail I wouldnt have tooken the shot

Anyways it was my first deer that I ever shot at. I went hunting for 3 weekends in a row and no one managed to hit the deer at much closer distances (10 to 30 yards) so the one I manage to hit we lost .

Its ok though its a learning experiance for me I learnt 2 things:

1) If its wet and dark outside no point shooting at a deer we wont find it.
2) Never lisen to any weather forcast since they said it wasnt supposed to rain.

Its all good though next deer I get its not gonna get away from me (I am going to buy one of thouse long lines you attach to your arrow to make it easyer to find the animal and modify it to shoot a extra long rope with a "tail" of florestant trail marker Think it will work ?? )

As they say "If at first you dont succede try, try agian" but hopefully you learn from your mistakes too or else trying wont do anything

Dimitri

Page generated in 0.03291 seconds with 8 queries