View Single Post
Old May 5, 2010, 10:20 AM   #1
LanceOregon

OMG, Insanity in the US Senate!! Check FoxNews Right Now on TV!!

I cannot believe what I just witnessed on FOX NEWS a few minutes ago. The NYPD Police Commissioner was testifying at a hearing of the US Senate's Homeland Security Committee regarding a dangerous threat to our nation. And just what was that threat?

My goodness, my mouth dropped open as I discovered that he was there in support of stricter Federal Gun Control laws!! He said that a "Terror Gap" existed in America's current gun laws, as the lax nature of the current law makes it too easy for terrorists to get guns!!

As proof of this threat, he explained that the terrorist who failed to set off a bomb in Times Square in New York Saturday, Faisal Shahzad, had a 9mm handgun and ammo in his car that he abandoned at the airport in his failed attempt to flee our country. America's lax gun laws had allowed a terrorist to bring a gun right into New York City, he exclaimed!!

He complained that these gun law loopholes must be closed, in order to keep America safe from Terrorist attack.

So guys, forget about hearing any more about the "gun show loophole". IT IS NOW CALLED THE "TERRORIST LOOPHOLE".

My goodness, this was unbelievable to watch. We now have a new reason to have tighter gun control: to keep people like Faisal Shahzad from being able to bring a gun into New York. What absolute insanity!!

Such hyperbole. It makes me sick. It is all Balloon Juice!!

Page generated in 0.03294 seconds with 8 queries