View Single Post
Old October 17, 2008, 07:25 PM   #15
dabigguns357

Fyredup,i and several others here live in Huntington,West Virginia,Let me explain this easily for ya.Both my wife and have had our cars broken into 6 times over the past 8 months,my house was almost broken into,we have had a peeping tom,2 fights of 15 or more people that ended in serious injury,2 major acts of vandalism by a group of 4 teens,witnessed at least 3 break ins to others along my street,watched 3 differant domestic assaults,2 hit and runs one of which involved my car,and last but not least 3 nights ago another group of teens slashed tired on 17 vehicles.I have cameras that record 24 hours a day with motion censor lights all the way around my house,2 giant schnauzers and at present 4 security camera's outside and 2 inside.I call the police and have waited as long as 49 minutes,and yes my street is exactly 2 streets down and 14 blocks over,from the main police station,4 minutes doing 35 miles an hour.At least 3 differant time the cops didn't even show up.When they do come i didn't even speak to them anymore i just hand them video tapes of what happens.You ask why i and others keep all cocked and loaded,I even carry while at home just in case i can't get to any other guns.

Sorry if i sounded harsh,but i get sick of all the teen's that run the street every night looking for something to trash or steal.

Last edited by dabigguns357; October 17, 2008 at 11:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.03530 seconds with 8 queries