View Single Post
Old December 8, 2012, 01:21 PM   #20
Uncle Malice

Thanks! Still waiting for the rifle to get here... I ordered from Bud's with the e-check thing, so it takes a few days to process..

I was looking at that same rifle you have as well. I was really considering it just for the threaded barrel. I would love to get a suppressor for it at some point... but I just don't know how long that would be. If I start getting suppressors, I'll probably get one for my AR first anyways. If that works out and I want to suppress this thing, I guess I could always rebarrel at that time.

I'm planning on adding the same bipod that you have there as well. I will probably upgrade the stock eventually too... but I'll spend a little time getting comfortable with it first before I decide what type of stock I actually want. I'll probably only be shooting 200-300 yards while getting comfortable anyways, so not a huge deal. I'm thinking I'll drop in a Timney trigger as well.

Can't wait to give it some testing!

Page generated in 0.02769 seconds with 8 queries