View Single Post
Old December 7, 2005, 02:28 PM   #32
MPP1423

Yep,i've Got Some.its Ffg.i Used It In My Cva Frontier Under A Greatplains 385 Gr .50 Cal Lead Conical.what A Deer Killer That Is! It Was Good To 100 Ydrs Too.that Gun Started Givin Me Issues Some Yrs Ago And So I Put Up.it Wont Go Off Sometimes.i Even Went To Musket Caps And Still Would'nt Go Off.sometimes I'd Have To Shoot 10-20 Caps To Get It To Go Off.i'd Clean It Really Well Even Thru The Flash Hole.im Not Sure What Happened,ant Ideas?its A Great Little Gun,hell I'd Still Shoot It If I Could Count On It.bought Me A 12ga Double Barrel Coach Gun Last Night.had To Have One.it Shoots Like A Dream And Hold One Hell Of A Pattern.it Also Has 4 Screw In Chokes.i Have The Cyl And Imp Cyl In Now.now I Just Need A .45 Colt Lever And I'll Be Set.lol.im Still Getting My 1849 Though Unless Something Comes Up.it Made By Palmetto/italy.im Not Sure About The Quality But For 129.00 How Can You Go Wrong For Just A Shooter.i Dont Care If It Has Tool Marks Or Not,im Not Entering It A Show I Want To Shoot It.lol.take Care Mike.

Page generated in 0.02245 seconds with 8 queries