View Single Post
Old February 2, 2014, 12:40 PM   #70
NavyChief

Good to hear Mr. Mystro

My sincere apologies there Mr. Mystro. I was unaware that you spoke for EVERYONE on the forum as indicated by your NONE OF US statement. However, you may want to contact some of the other gentlemen who posted on this thread and do not agree with your statement and let them know how this thing works. Maybe one poster had it best, perhaps you should be the one who remains quiet on this post and site or get your own website where you can decide who gets to speak, and of course on what subjects, and you could take your likeminded people with you. The new site would be a great boost for your personal gratification and allow you complete control and censorship of the posters. I know, you promote both the first amendment for everyone, as long as you get to decide what they say. Again, no apologies for my opinions and the facts that I have stated in this forum. And if you ever read anything or knew anything about Mr. O'Connor and his propensity to translate his opinions to the shooting public you would laugh at yourself for the overwhelming majority of your posts. Mr. O'Connor would have been, and possibly is, very proud of my behavior on this forum and I am sure he would have done very much the same ad he been in my situation. After all, wasn't he dissatisfied with Winchester stocks and some of the fitting in the first place which resulted in Mr. Biesen taking the gun purchased at a hardware store by Mr. O'Connor and "give it a level of elegance befitting its performance", (Petzal, D.E., 2012) since it shot 1" groups back in 1959?

References
Petzal, D.E., (2012) Jack O'Connor's Legendary No.2 Rifle, Field & Stream, Bonnier Group: New York, NY.

Page generated in 0.03689 seconds with 8 queries