View Single Post
Old October 20, 2012, 05:37 PM   #24
rodfac

Good post tkglazie...just checked your recommended site at something over 8+ cents per thousand, before shipping etc...so how do they shoot...? I don't dispute the idea that we can save some money on loading our own, but the idea that we can get if for 1/2 the price of factory rounds is a bit overdrawn. Count the cost of your equipment, hazmat plus shipping and the price per round goes up. I will readily agree that reloading as a part of our hobby allows us to shoot more for the same dollar amount, but not as much as some would proclaim...Thanks for the site reference, I'll check out a hundred count and see if they're quality bullets or so-so. Best Regards, and no offense taken, hope you feel the same at my response. Rod
Cherish our flag, honor it, defend it in word and deed, or get the hell out. Our Bill of Rights has been paid for by heros in uniform and shall not be diluted by misguided governmental social experiments. We owe this to our children, anything less is cowardice. USAF FAC, 5th Spl Forces, Vietnam Vet '69-'73.

Page generated in 0.01910 seconds with 8 queries