View Single Post
Old March 9, 2013, 01:07 PM   #50
iraiam

HiBC,

I agree with you, I have been doing this in a few different forms already.

I have not purchased a hunting/fishing license in CO since 2008 out of protest for the continuing ability of an out of state hunter to buy a tag from a landowner and harvest an elk, particularly in trophy units. All without said hunter having to participate in our drawing and preference point system.

I will go out of my way not to spend any money within the city and county of Denver, in protest of their long standing AWB. This goes for Boulder, CO as well. I can think of several instances where there was ONE business in Denver that had what I needed, I ordered it on-line to avoid paying sales tax in Denver, I have done this many, many times.

I take my voting very seriously, I don't miss elections, and i am always well informed on candidates voting records or public stances.

I do and will continue to boycott any business that supports anti-gun initiatives at any level, even to the point of goint without something (which I probably don't really need in the first place)

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few public officials." George Mason

Page generated in 0.02247 seconds with 8 queries