View Single Post
Old May 17, 2008, 05:07 AM   #5
Raider2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Simmons
Thanks to both of you. Those are the readings I got with my micrometer. I've only checked at Sportsmans Warehouse but they didn't have any BP just 777 and Pyrodex.

I'll be doing some shopping tomorrow. Any thoughts/recommendations on a flask and or measure?
No probs.

As far as a flask goes, there are a lot of designs to go by like a more traditional one like this one if you wanted to make a cased set or one Like I have which is great at the bench because it stands up & is easier to load powder into it the choice is yours.

I would suggest a measure like this one because if you did get into shooting rifles then you would already have a measure that can handle both chores.

One thing I would suggest though is to get some of these speed loaders where you can have your powder & ball preloaded & ready for the range & this way you don't have to spend so much time on the loading block & more time in the shooting line.

Lastly I would suggest a few of these inline cappers for the same reason as the speed loaders.

Page generated in 0.03821 seconds with 8 queries