View Single Post
Old October 14, 2011, 06:41 PM   #5
bedbugbilly

ESI - if the facts are as you presented - I'd be P.O.'d as well. If you had alreacy ponied up for the pistol and they pulled this on you - they should make it right - perhaps a discount for your troubles and their mistake? or some ammunition to use in the pistol.

I'm not familiar with the store as I live in the mid-west in the summer. I did have an inconvenience when I ordered my New Vaquero at the LGS back there. I paid for it in full and two different times, it was not in when they told me it would be - the first time I pulled a purchase permit and had to return it. Again, not the store's fault - nor Ruger's - just a foul up. However, when I finally picked it up, they gave me a 100 rds. of 38spl. to make up for the inconvenience - they didn't have to and I was understanding of the problem. Their philosophy was - "a happy customer will come back". And come back I did - three new handguns from them since I picked up the New Vaquero.

Good luck with your new pistol when you get it - I'm sure you'll like it very much = they are a great gun.
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.01906 seconds with 8 queries